Minor Ailment Service
Get support, advice and treatment (where applicable) from your pharmacy for certain common illnesses at Links Pharmacy without the need to see your GP.
Why use the Minor Ailment Service?
If you are suffering from a minor illness, rather than booking an appointment to see your GP, you can visit Links Pharmacy and discussing your ailment(s) with one of our trained team of advisors.
What minor illnesses are covered
- Back-ache, sprains and strains
- Hay fever
- Head lice
- Headache and fever
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Insect bites and stings
- Mild eczema and dermatitis
- Minor fungal skin infections
- Mouth ulcers
- Nappy rash
- Sore throat
How it Works
- Talk to your pharmacist
- The pharmacist or trained advisor will run through some questions to understand your symptoms
- Advice along with possible treatment may be provided to you